Undergraduate students in Mechanical Engineering have abundant research experience in the following areas. Any interested students are encouraged to contact professors working on the topic of interest for research opportunities during regular semesters and/or summer.
- Biomechanics and Mechano-biology
- Dynamics and Controls
- Energy Conversion & Storage
- Energy and Mass Transport for Sustainability Applications
- Nanomechanics and Nanotribology
- Mechatronics, Embedded Systems & Automation
- Plasmas & Fluid Mechanics
- Radiative Heat Transfer
- Solar Concentration
- Sustainable Water & Energy Technologies
- Thermal & Electrochemical Energy Devices
- Thermal Science and Energy Conversion
- Tribology: Friction, Wear and Lubrication
Click here to see details on research topics in Mechanical Engineering.